We look forward to seeing you!
At Crown, our goal is to give our customers a great experience. When you arrive, enter the large Tuscan villa (white building) through the wooden doors at the front or side of the building to enter our tasting room. Everything starts here!
If you are in the learning and exploring mood... we happen to be known for our in-depth Winery and Vineyard Tours where questions are welcome, and tastings are unforgettable. Our tour groups are generally 8-14 people and advance reservations are required. When you arrive check in with us at the retail counter.
If you would prefer something a little slower-paced... Maybe do a tasting of 5 wines, sit back and relax at one of our tasting room or patio tables with a flight, glass, or bottle of wine or craft beer. If you are hungry, order one of our handcrafted pizzas or a tray of cheese and sausage. Just enjoy the company of friends and the beautiful atmosphere. We have seating for 40 in our tasting room and 100+ on the patio. Tasting room tables can not be reserved. If you will have a party of 8 or more, just give us a call, our Crown Winery staff specializes in tailoring your visit to meet your needs. Upon arrival, you will place your order at the tasting bar.
Attending a private event at Crown Winery? We are excited to have you here with us! Feel free to park in any of the designated parking areas and make your way to the main Villa tasting room building. If you are unsure which space your event will be held in, enter the main tasting room (white Tuscan villa building) through the wooden doors on the front or side and we can help direct you. If you have questions about a specific event or are interested in hosting an event of your own, feel free to contact our venue director, Alexandria, at email@example.com or call 731-784-8100.
- Can we bring our own beverages? Toggle Accordion
- Non-alcoholic beverages are allowed, but outside alcohol is prohibited, however, we offer Crown Winery wine and hand-crafted beer, along with peach bellinis and mulled wine (seasonally).
- Do we need reservations for wine tasting? Toggle Accordion
- Reservations are not required for wine tasting. Just join us at the bar for a tasting and/or ordering food and drinks!
- How can we see your upcoming events? Toggle Accordion
- Join us on Facebook or Instagram to stay informed about all of our upcoming events!
- Do we need reservations for a Wine Down? Toggle Accordion
- Yes; reservations can be made by calling (731)-784-8100
- Do you sell wine on Sundays? Toggle Accordion
- Do you sell wine by the glass? Toggle Accordion
- Do you give tours? If so, when? Toggle Accordion
- Yes, we give tours year-round, rain or shine, but you must schedule a tour in advance.
- Are you open year-round? Toggle Accordion
- Yes! We are happy to serve you in winter, spring, summer, or fall!
- Are you family-friendly? Toggle Accordion
- Children are welcome to visit under the supervision of an adult. We respectfully ask that parents keep children with them at all times and not allow them to roam the property unsupervised. We do not offer activities for children.
- Do you sell food? Toggle Accordion
- Yes; we make pizzas Thursdays-Sundays.
- Do you offer gluten-free pizza crust? Toggle Accordion
- No, at this time we do not have a gluten-free crust option.
- Do you do picnics? Toggle Accordion
- Yes, through the months of May-October we offer picnicking by appointment only. Our private picnic package can be booked beginning May 1 and going through October 31.
- Can we bring outside food? Toggle Accordion
- Yes! While outside alcohol is prohibited, outside food is welcomed.
- Can we take professional photos on your property? Toggle Accordion
- Yes. If you are a photographer wanting to take photos on our property, please call our office at (731) 784-8100 to see when our grounds are open to the public.
- How can we buy your wine? Toggle Accordion
- We have wine available in our Crown Winery tasting room, along with our two satellite tasting rooms (Vintage Winery and Wines in the Fork). It is also available for purchase on our website.
- Do you ship wine? Toggle Accordion
- Yes! Join our Wine Club to take advantage of our discounted quarterly shipments. You can also purchase wine on our website anytime!
- Do you have gift cards? Toggle Accordion
- Are you handicapped accessible? Toggle Accordion
- Are there entrance or parking fees? Toggle Accordion
- No. Parking and entrance are free.
- Are Wine Downs free? Toggle Accordion
- Yes, but please make sure to reserve a table and pizza ahead of time by calling (731) 784-8100.
- Do you host private events? Toggle Accordion
- Yes. We have hosted birthday parties, engagement parties, baby showers, bridal luncheons, school formals, etc.
- Do you host wedding ceremonies or receptions? Toggle Accordion
- Yes. Please email Alexandria at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on booking an event.
- What are your best selling wines? Toggle Accordion
- Our best-selling white wine is Cayuga White. Our best-selling red wine is Chambourcin Special Reserve. Our best-selling sweet wine is Cranberry Rosé.
- What is the best time to see the grapes? Toggle Accordion
- Our vineyard is looking its finest at the end of summer during the months of July and August. Harvest season will start at the end of August and all grapes will be gone from the vineyard by the end of September.
- Are your wines made from grapes grown at Crown Winery? Toggle Accordion
- Yes. We are proud to grow over 90% of the grapes needed to make our wines.